SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ

An Fun Open Board For The Discussion Of Everything Conspiracy Related. Come & Join Us!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is The Eye & Pyramid A Masonic Symbol? The Masonic Case Put Forward...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smokeNmirrorsHQ
Earthly Master
Earthly Master
smokeNmirrorsHQ

Is The Eye & Pyramid A Masonic Symbol? The Masonic Case Put Forward... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is The Eye & Pyramid A Masonic Symbol? The Masonic Case Put Forward...   Is The Eye & Pyramid A Masonic Symbol? The Masonic Case Put Forward... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:55 pm

Alien Hybrid wrote:
Interesting read, cheers Smile

Ok this is my personal belief on the use of the eye and pyramid symbology, I will keep this brief as it is spiritual & a full explanation takes ages Wink

The pyramid/triangle represents the three aspects of self (earth, sun, moon), when these aspects are in harmony the all seeing eye opens in the mind & thus one becomes both divine and human.

I accept this and only this as the true meaning behind the symbology, all else is mere paranoid delusion in my opinion.

Sorry Christians if my "heresey" offends Wink

(sNmHQ) You know what? I've heard that before & it actually makes sense!
Back to top Go down
https://smokenmirrorshq.forumotion.com
Alien Hybrid
Young Apprentice
Young Apprentice
Alien Hybrid

Is The Eye & Pyramid A Masonic Symbol? The Masonic Case Put Forward... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is The Eye & Pyramid A Masonic Symbol? The Masonic Case Put Forward...   Is The Eye & Pyramid A Masonic Symbol? The Masonic Case Put Forward... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:58 am

The earth sun moon as aspects of self referance refers to the energies associated with those bodies in eons past before religion and spirituality got going. It could be viewed as the trinity below or the physical trinity, the opposite of the heavenly tinity or God. Just a bit of food for thought Smile
Back to top Go down

Is The Eye & Pyramid A Masonic Symbol? The Masonic Case Put Forward...
Page 1 of 1