SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ

An Fun Open Board For The Discussion Of Everything Conspiracy Related. Come & Join Us!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy Shroud Made By Giotto. 2011 Update.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smokeNmirrorsHQ
Earthly Master
Earthly Master
smokeNmirrorsHQ

Holy Shroud Made By Giotto. 2011 Update. Empty
PostSubject: Holy Shroud Made By Giotto. 2011 Update.   Holy Shroud Made By Giotto. 2011 Update. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:59 pm

The Holy Shroud of Turin, one of the most venerated objects of Christianity, was made by Italian pre Renaissance artistic great Giotto, an Italian expert says.

Luciano Buso, who has written a book on his sensational claim, says several veiled appearances of the number 15, hidden in the fabric by the artist, indicate Giotto created the shroud in 1315.

This would coincide with carbon dating, contested by religious experts, which dates the shroud to the early 14th century, Buso contends.

"I have examined extremely clear photos of the Shroud and spotted a number of occurrences of the number 15, in the face (of Christ), the hands, and in one case even shaped to look like a long cross," said Buso, a painter and art restorer from Treviso.

The great late-Gothic artist did not mean to perpetrate a hoax when he created the Shroud, Buso contends.

"He wasn't trying to fake anything, which is clear from the fact that he signed it 'Giotto 15', to authenticate it as his own work from 1315".

Countless pilgrims visit the Shroud, believed to be the sheet Christ's body was wrapped in after the Crucifixion, in a Turin church every year.

What do YOU think?

Back to top Go down
https://smokenmirrorshq.forumotion.com
Alien Hybrid
Young Apprentice
Young Apprentice
Alien Hybrid

Holy Shroud Made By Giotto. 2011 Update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Shroud Made By Giotto. 2011 Update.   Holy Shroud Made By Giotto. 2011 Update. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:13 pm

In my opinion it is not the shroud of Jesus but has been given that unproven authenticity by the Roman Church, something it relies so heavily on.

I wonder who these religious experts are? It would not suprise me to find an affiliation to the Church of Rome.

It is most obvious given the nature of the unproven claims of having certain religious artifacts which the church still uses to justify it position that the Turin Shroud is just another prop to manipulate the minds of its adherents, irrespective of it's origin.

You just can't trust these religions you know.

Back to top Go down

Holy Shroud Made By Giotto. 2011 Update.
Page 1 of 1