SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ

An Fun Open Board For The Discussion Of Everything Conspiracy Related. Come & Join Us!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Icke: Modern Day Shaman Or Modern Day Crank?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smokeNmirrorsHQ
Earthly Master
Earthly Master
smokeNmirrorsHQ

David Icke: Modern Day Shaman Or Modern Day Crank?  Empty
PostSubject: David Icke: Modern Day Shaman Or Modern Day Crank?    David Icke: Modern Day Shaman Or Modern Day Crank?  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:28 pm

David Icke is perhaps one of the worlds most controversial people. Since 1991 when he appeared on BBC1's "Wogan" where he discussed his theories, he has been ridiculed by some, but seen as a modern day prophet by others.

He believes that Reptiles from the Draco system are running the earth & that those in power are from an elite "inter-dimensional" bloodline stemming back thousands of years which include the Royal family & nearly all of those in power today.

His general theories (excluding the Reptilians) have been well received by many all over the world, but yet when it comes to his "reptile" theory, this is when most stop listening. I for one, keep listening to him!

So what do YOU think?

Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://smokenmirrorshq.forumotion.com
Alien Hybrid
Young Apprentice
Young Apprentice
Alien Hybrid

PostSubject: Icke yes well...   David Icke: Modern Day Shaman Or Modern Day Crank?  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:54 pm

I have kept an eye on Icke over the years & tbh thought he lost it with the reptile thing & the Son of God stuff. In retrospect I feel he didn't work things through before he opened his mouth.

As to the validity of his statements regarding Reptiles who can say? I mean there is so much shit out there about this stuff it's difficult to work out whats real and what aint in my opinion, so show me some concrete evidence and I may buy into it. Untill then I remain sceptical.

It is interesting to note how the whole Reptile thing seems to have spiritual links to demons & evil spirits just reworked into a modern mythology.

There is always the possibility there are no Reptiles but Icke just sees evil humans that way in his minds eye. I mean I am aware of stuff that exists beyond the veil so to speak and interpret that which I see in human terms, it doesn't mean thats how things are.

As for Royalty well don't even go there what I think of them would get me banned from here lol
Back to top Go down
smokeNmirrorsHQ
Earthly Master
Earthly Master
smokeNmirrorsHQ

PostSubject: Re: David Icke: Modern Day Shaman Or Modern Day Crank?    David Icke: Modern Day Shaman Or Modern Day Crank?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:17 pm

I personally think that David Icke is spot on with his views, BUT I do feel as though he uses the "Reptilian" theory to stop any attempt on his life because whilst he is talking about Lizards ruling the world, most of the population will not take him seriously, so in turn this protects him from being an official target.

This is of course a very clever way of remaining safe.

But what if he is right about the Reptilians???.................
Back to top Go down
Caer23
Young Apprentice
Young Apprentice
Caer23

PostSubject: Re: David Icke: Modern Day Shaman Or Modern Day Crank?    David Icke: Modern Day Shaman Or Modern Day Crank?  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:15 pm

My main interest in Icke is with the Rothschild Zionists. Very good stuff he's dug up there. In particular, the screenshot of FOX news, stating that building 7 had been demolished when it could still be seen in the background. Yes, there are some excellent CGI people out there, but when pulled together with the other info, makes compelling reading.
As far as the reptiles, I can appreciate the symbolism, but until I see it for myself, I don't believe it. I mean, he says it is created by effecting the human mind, tricking you into believing, but would'nt the effect be filtered through the media of film?
Still. The evidence on Zionism is there to be researched.
Back to top Go down
smokeNmirrorsHQ
Earthly Master
Earthly Master
smokeNmirrorsHQ

PostSubject: Re: David Icke: Modern Day Shaman Or Modern Day Crank?    David Icke: Modern Day Shaman Or Modern Day Crank?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Caer23 wrote:

My main interest in Icke is with the Rothschild Zionists. Very good stuff he's dug up there. In particular, the screenshot of FOX news, stating that building 7 had been demolished when it could still be seen in the background. Yes, there are some excellent CGI people out there, but when pulled together with the other info, makes compelling reading.
As far as the reptiles, I can appreciate the symbolism, but until I see it for myself, I don't believe it. I mean, he says it is created by effecting the human mind, tricking you into believing, but would'nt the effect be filtered through the media of film?
Still. The evidence on Zionism is there to be researched.

(sNmHQ) I agree with you there!
Back to top Go down
Batnos
Young Apprentice
Young Apprentice
Batnos

PostSubject: Re: David Icke: Modern Day Shaman Or Modern Day Crank?    David Icke: Modern Day Shaman Or Modern Day Crank?  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:34 pm

David Icke's Reptillian theory is backed up by Jordan Maxwell and Michael Tsarion. All three of these people point to the Vatican as well. I have never seen a Reptillian, but many eye witnesses have. I have seen a triangular UFO. So I really think there might be many different extra or perhaps inter terrestrials. I think a real battle ready katana is probably your best bet if one was comming at you. What do tou guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/batnos?feature=mhum
smokeNmirrorsHQ
Earthly Master
Earthly Master
smokeNmirrorsHQ

PostSubject: Re: David Icke: Modern Day Shaman Or Modern Day Crank?    David Icke: Modern Day Shaman Or Modern Day Crank?  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Batnos wrote:
David Icke's Reptillian theory is backed up by Jordan Maxwell and Michael Tsarion. All three of these people point to the Vatican as well. I have never seen a Reptillian, but many eye witnesses have. I have seen a triangular UFO. So I really think there might be many different extra or perhaps inter terrestrials. I think a real battle ready katana is probably your best bet if one was comming at you. What do tou guys think?

I have been in contact with a few close confidants of Icke's just to ask simple questions as I do like his books, but those close to him who he has took nearly ALL of his research from have said that he's not what he seems.

Check post I put up from Ivan Fraser who along with Brain Desborough who have worked VERY closely with Icke who say that the Reptilian thing is to be questions as it was a friend of Fraser's & Desborough's (Arizona Wilder-''Revelations Of A Mother Goddess'' DVD interview) that instilled the Reptilian theory in his mind.

Even Desborough (who Icke quotes as one of his biggest inspirations) along with Frazer touched upon the Reptilian theory but dismissed it, but Icke carried on. Even Icke has said that he doesn't REALLY know what the Reptilians are.

See the post.......

Back to top Go down
smokeNmirrorsHQ
Earthly Master
Earthly Master
smokeNmirrorsHQ

PostSubject: Re: David Icke: Modern Day Shaman Or Modern Day Crank?    David Icke: Modern Day Shaman Or Modern Day Crank?  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:14 pm

But I have to say, I do like Icke's books & he is (from what I now know about him) only repeating what other s have said before him.

Though like me, you should all research anything that interests you, even Icke himself as this will broaden your knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Icke: Modern Day Shaman Or Modern Day Crank?    David Icke: Modern Day Shaman Or Modern Day Crank?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Icke: Modern Day Shaman Or Modern Day Crank?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ :: TOPICS & GENERAL CHAT PAGE :: SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ POSTS PAGE-
Jump to: