SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ

An Fun Open Board For The Discussion Of Everything Conspiracy Related. Come & Join Us!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What about the Old Ones?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Batnos
Young Apprentice
Young Apprentice
Batnos

What about the Old Ones? Empty
PostSubject: What about the Old Ones?   What about the Old Ones? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:49 pm

The Lovecraft Mythos always seems to come up again and again, in my personal research. Could the old ones be on their way back? Is Gaia the daughter of Azatoth? Is the Creeping chaos Nyarlethotep the secret power behind all fake religion. All the religions pray for peace and love, but all they get is hate and war. I recommend the Donald Tyson material to answer many of these questions. The Necronomicon exists in our collective unconscience. I personally think there is something to this material, it should be ignored at your own risk. The age of the fish is ending. I just hope the new age is not the stars becoming right for the old ones to once again rule our little rock in the universe...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/batnos?feature=mhum

What about the Old Ones?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ :: TOPICS & GENERAL CHAT PAGE :: SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ POSTS PAGE-
Jump to: