SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ

An Fun Open Board For The Discussion Of Everything Conspiracy Related. Come & Join Us!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Triangular UFOs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Batnos
Young Apprentice
Young Apprentice
Batnos

Triangular UFOs Empty
PostSubject: Triangular UFOs   Triangular UFOs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:32 pm

I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on triangular UFOs. I know they exist, because I saw on as a child. You always hear about saucers, but I wonder if they are just disinformation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/batnos?feature=mhum
smokeNmirrorsHQ
Earthly Master
Earthly Master
smokeNmirrorsHQ

Triangular UFOs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triangular UFOs   Triangular UFOs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:44 pm

I was in a park yesterday looking at all the Chem-trails & saw a UFO (actually it was my second in a week!!!).

I took a photo of it & you can see it at a distance. What I was looking at seemed like a white carrier bag but after watching it for a while it was a kind of triangular shape but seemed to morph into a triangle to a cigar shape to a ball. It moved quite slow at first but changed direction after staying in one area for a while.

Anyway I took out my phone & snapped it & what the photo took was a sphere, looked metallic yet seemed see through. It vanished very quickly.

Weird!
Back to top Go down
https://smokenmirrorshq.forumotion.com
Alien Hybrid
Young Apprentice
Young Apprentice
Alien Hybrid

Triangular UFOs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triangular UFOs   Triangular UFOs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:56 pm

I have had many thoughts about Triangle, Cigar, Spherical and other types of "ufo" and a lot of them made my head hurt, but, I have a few for you to ponder on if you so wish.

As with all such phenomena you must first exclude all that it is not. Which is not quite as easy as it sounds as the primary source of reporting is always based upon an individuals perception ie what you may perceive as a triangular ufo I may perceive as a delta winged aircraft depending on how the light hits it. You must also be aware of the information you have in your mind as to how such things are perceived. To get an idea of what I am saying here is to look at the evolution of aliens & alien craft throughout recorded time. The Reptiles & Greys & whatever else were once called Angels and Demons, Metallic saucer shaped craft were once Chariots of the Gods. As we progress technologically so we attach those labels to what are beings that have been in existence as long as the universe has.

Now to the actual reality of such mysterious craft and as to why they appear "see through". I will state here that photographic or video evidence is subject to perception and does not reproduce what is actually seen, I will attempt to clarify this later.
To begin, I hope you understand that all "dimensions" or "realms" exist in exactly the same space time as we do, the reason why most are not aware of them has to do with the conditioning of the childs mind, but that is a whole different topic, essentially the liberated or free mind has the ability to discern them. Now some but not all of these dimensions are occupied by what are best called entities which when seen are unlike anything in our visual experience so are described by how the subject perceives them ie as a demon or as a reptillian or even, for the religious types, an angel etc. The same aplies to the so called craft associated with these entities. It is important to understand that a lot of what is seen and proven to be unknown are glimpses of "transdimensional" or "soul" ships, these are energy based and can only be interpreted by the mind according to what it knows, which in this day and age is what the media puts in your head. This also applies when the mind tries to interpret what cameras have recorded as in SmokeNmirrors pic, although it may have caught the whole craft the mind can only perceive a part or parts of it hence the observed morphing ability.

Right I am running out of steam thanks to that last spliff and if I don't stop now I will waffle on and on as I lose more n more of the plot Rolling Eyes So I guess at the end of the day one has to forget all one thinks one believes about them and open the mind to see them as they really are, and yes they are real.

Question Wondering if this was a bit to heavy lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triangular UFOs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triangular UFOs   Triangular UFOs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triangular UFOs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ :: TOPICS & GENERAL CHAT PAGE :: SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ POSTS PAGE-
Jump to: