SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMOKE-N-MIRRORS HQ

An Fun Open Board For The Discussion Of Everything Conspiracy Related. Come & Join Us!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Has anybody heard of the Owl Cult?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caer23
Young Apprentice
Young Apprentice
Caer23

Has anybody heard of the Owl Cult? Empty
PostSubject: Has anybody heard of the Owl Cult?   Has anybody heard of the Owl Cult? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:12 pm

A while ago, I remember watching a programme about a group of Americans who where convinced that the secret order who are trying to rule the planet, are heavily influenced by the symbolisation of the owl. They were pointing out quite a lot of large, important buildings, that were built to resemble an owl, and indeed these buildings actually did look very owl like. Has anybody heard of this or has any information?
Back to top Go down
Alien Hybrid
Young Apprentice
Young Apprentice
Alien Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody heard of the Owl Cult?   Has anybody heard of the Owl Cult? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:48 pm

No, that one seems to have esacped my attention.

Do you remember what prog you saw it on perhaps it has been put up somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Caer23
Young Apprentice
Young Apprentice
Caer23

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody heard of the Owl Cult?   Has anybody heard of the Owl Cult? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:09 am

Ah!!! I think I found it! This stuff is very interesting. Bohemian Grove. http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/bohemian_grove_exposed.htm Check all this out.
Back to top Go down
smokeNmirrorsHQ
Earthly Master
Earthly Master
smokeNmirrorsHQ

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody heard of the Owl Cult?   Has anybody heard of the Owl Cult? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:28 pm

I have heard of it. The Owl is an ancient symbol, it is also used heavily in Ufology.

Every July 25th the leaders of our world get together & worship in front of a giant Owl.

I can't remember what the Owl symbolises but from what I remember it is the REAL symbol of something or other. The symbol WE use which is worldwide was put out there to confuse us.

As I say, I just can't remember the whole story......
Back to top Go down
https://smokenmirrorshq.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody heard of the Owl Cult?   Has anybody heard of the Owl Cult? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anybody heard of the Owl Cult?
Page 1 of 1